Sunday 1 September 2013

Mini Boots Haul♡


So today my mum and I went to Boots together, BIG MISTAKE! (i ended up spending way too long in the make up section which resulted in my mum literally having to drag me out of the shop because she was so bored - bless her!) 
I ended up leaving with four items and the back of my hand covered in swatches!
My first two items are two Barry M nail paints, I added to my collection of the Gelly Hi Shine polishes (I already own five of these!) with a bright vibrant pink called Grapefruit. Even though summer is coming to an end I think wearing this colour on my nails and even toenails in the Autumn/Winter will make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and not too sad about the colder weather. 
I highly highly recommend the Gelly Hi Shine collection as they really do live up the name and stay on without chipping for a very long time. The second polish I bought from Barry M is one of their original nail paints in a pale pinky peachy shade called Peach Malibu, again this is no where near appropriate for the up coming seasons but I just couldn't resist the adorable colour!
Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint £3.99
Barry M Nail Paint £2.99 (£1.49 with buy one get one half price offer) yipeee for Boots offers!


The next product I picked up is something I've been meaning to purchase for a long time! Low and behold it is the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in the shade Pink Gold. 

This colour stood out to me as soon as i went up to the Maybelline stand, its perfect for Autumn as you can blend it out into a more muted/orangey pink and is a lovely neutral colour. It's taken me a long long time to jump onto this band wagon along with other bloggers and beauty YouTubers, but I've finally done it! woop woop go me.
Maybelline Colour Tattoo £4.99 bargainus :)

The last thing I bought was something on the Rimmel stand that had 'NEW!' written all over it, so obviously this instantly made me want to pick it up and have a look. It was next to my all time favourite Rimmel Stay Matte powder and was in similar packaging, the new Match Perfection Blush in Light was my last purchase of the day.
I absolutely adore the way it's not just one colour and has three that you can swirl your brush around to create a different effect, i also quite like the Rimmel logo that has been embossed into the product, it looks cute!
The swatch really doesn't give the product justice but I just wanted to give it a go and see how it came out. I'm sure I and many others who like the Rimmel Stay Matte powder will be trying this very soon and hopefully enjoying it.
Rimmel Match Perfection Blush: £5.99

I always enjoy going to Boots and looking around the make up section, I could honestly spend houuuurs swatching and choosing!
Hope you enjoyed my first post and there will be more soon :)

BYE x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment